The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is much more than just a trail bike; it's a shred-sled built to full-send down the gnarliest trails. Featuring an all-new design, with an adjustable head tube angle, 150mm of performance tuned travel, and the adaptability of S-Sizing, this thing is an absolute ripper. The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO—get rowdy.
In true S-Works fashion, the S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is built to the hilt. A Fox Factory fork and rear shock handle suspension duties, while SRAM Code Ultimate four-piston brakes scrub speed and a full SRAM AXS wireless groupset completes this lust-worthy build.
- What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO S-Works, that's what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It's right at home at the bike park and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you're a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those "oh sh**t" necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Fork Length (full)||561mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||538mm||564mm||590mm||623mm||647mm||679mm|
|Bike Standover Height||733mm||764mm||763mm||762mm||767mm||770mm|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||77.6°||77.2°||76.9°||77°||77°|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180mm||180mm||200mm||220mm||240mm||260mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|4'11" - 5'3"||5'2" - 5'8"||5'5" - 5'11"||5'8" - 6'2"||5'10" - 6'4"||6'2" - 6'8"|
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position open/firm lever, HSC, LSC, HSR, and LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm "|
Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
|Brakes||SRAM Code Ultimate Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm HS2 Rotor|
|Crankset||SRAM XX Eagle, Carbon, with Aluminum Guards, DUB, 32T, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB WIDE, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS POD Ultimate Controller|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XX Eagle SL Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52T|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Derailleur|
|Handlebars||OneUp Carbon, riser bar, 5-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 35mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Chain||SRAM XX Eagle SL Transmission Flattop Chain, 12spd|
|Stem||OneUp Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Smoke/Cool Gry/Electric Green/Gloss Smoke / S2||888818972753||96324-0002|
|Satin Smoke/Cool Gry/Electric Green/Gloss Smoke / S3||888818981342||96324-0003|
|Satin Smoke/Cool Gry/Electric Green/Gloss Smoke / S4||888818977642||96324-0004|
|Satin Smoke/Cool Gry/Electric Green/Gloss Smoke / S5||888818984121||96324-0005|