Local Bike Clubs
Local Bike Clubs are active this summer! If you are feeling sick (fever, cough, etc) or have been around people that are sick, please do not come to the group rides. We need to keep everyone as safe and healthy as we can.
The Littleton Landsharks mountain bike group has been around since the mid 90’s. We have done everything from fun rides to epic 24 hour races, but the emphasis has always been on fun and comraderie. We ride on most Tuesdays at 6pm, occasionally we will have a weekend ride or event scheduled but it is always on our events calendar You don’t have to be fast you just have to want to have fun on your mountain bike, and its the best way to learn all the area trails! Ask anyone at the shop for more info.
White Mountain Mellow
- Where: Most rides will leave from Littleton Bike & Fitness, however, this year we will be leaving from surrounding towns a few times. If we are leaving from a different location, it will be posted in advance on Facebook and on our shops events calendar
- When: Wednesday nights~be ready to roll at 5:30
- What is the distance: rides will be 15 miles or less
- What is the pace: we will keep the average pace below 15 MPH
- Who should attend: Everyone! Anyone interested in getting into road riding; anyone interested in learning the rules of the road and how to ride in a group; anyone that is looking for another group ride to join.
- What if I want to come but do not have a bike: call the shop and rent a bike from us for $10 (please give us some notice however, so we can make sure the bike is ready for you).
- What do I need: a bike (gravel grinders, road bikes, cruisers, hybrids, and electric assist bikes will work perfect), helmet, water bottle, and a positive attitude
- What should I expect: these rides are meant to be friendly and social. There will be no racing, no sprinting. We will stay together as a group. Expect a fun time, meeting fellow athletes in the area, as we enjoy riding bikes together.