The Sight Carbon boosts every All-Mountain rider's confidence with improved descending capability, adept, sure-footed climbing, and efficient pedaling.
By re-imagining how we design bikes, our engineering department shattered the status quo with the Ride Aligned design system, addressing how a rider's center of gravity impacts the bike's performance, and then built the Sight's All-Mountain design and aluminum frame around that.
- Carbon mainframe and seatstay, 150mm rear travel
- Ride Aligned
- Shimano Deore 12sp w/10-51T cassette
- RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC, 160mm, short offset fork
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT Debonair 2, Shock
- Maxxis Assegai 2.5"/ Dissector 2.4" 3C Max Terra/ EXO+ /TR
- Two unisex frame colors available
- Stan's Tire Sealant included
- SDG Bel Air V3 Saddle
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Sight uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, precise suspension kinematics, and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LONG-TRAVEL DROPPER POSTS: Every Sight features short seat tubes for maximum standover clearance, and allowing for size-specific, 34.9mm long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff without sacrificing strength and stiffness.
- PRECISION SUSPENSION: The Sight's RockShox and Fox suspension components are mated to our precisely-engineered Ride Aligned kinematics to produce 150mm of travel in back and 160mm up front. Combined with the Ride Aligned Bike Setup Guide, the Sight's suspension is easy to dial-in for every rider.
- THE POWER TO STOP: We equipped every Sight with 4-piston hydraulic brakes and 200/180mm rotors to give you the speed-control you need to hit the perfect line on every ride and pull you back when the ruckus gets a little out of hand.
- DETAILS MATTER: Every Sight, in every size can fit a full-sized water bottle. Every frame size is available in both 27.5" and 29". There's enough space for 2.6" tires, but we've equipped 2.4's with tough, supportive sidewalls that are lighter than DH, but tougher than Trail, and we've spec'd quick-engagement freehubs because we know details matter. All of them.
- ADDED FRAME FEATURES: The Sight features custom frame protection and a new shuttle guard to protect it from long, rowdy days on the trail and when it's hanging off the back of your buddy's pickup, and the under-top tube mounts provide easy mounting for some of the most popular aftermarket storage bags or accessories.
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Small – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||Carbon All-Mountain, 150mm, 27.5" and 29" Options, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC, 160mm, 37mm Offset (27.5), 42mm Offset (29)|
|Headset||FSA #57 E Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, Debonair 2, 185 x 52.5mm Trunnion|
|Rims/Wheels||Stans Flow D, 32H|
Front: Shimano HB-MT410, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-MT510, 12 x 148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
Front: Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C Max Terra/ EXO+ /TR
Rear: Maxxis Dissector 2.4" WT 3C Maxx Terra / EXO+/TR
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-MT6120-1, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano PF92|
|Chain||Shimano Deore CN-M6100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M6100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R|
|Handlebars||6061 Alloy, 760mm (S), 780mm (M), 800mm (L, XL), 20mm Rise (S, M), 30mm Rise (L, XL)|
|Tape/Grips||SDG Thrice Lock-On, Thin (S, M), Thick (L, XL)|
|Stem||Alloy, 40mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT520|
Front: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston, Metallic Pads w/Shimano RT-64, 203mm rotor
Rear: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston, Metallic Pads w/Shimano RT-64, 180mm rotor
|Saddle||SDG Bel Air V3|
|Seat Post||TranzX YS105 Dropper, Adjustable Travel, 34.9mm, 150mm (S), 170mm (M), 200mm (L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.