When we say "The Ultimate Trail Bike," we mean it-the all-new Stumpjumper is everything you could ever ask for in a trail-ripping steed. Want a bike that climbs with ease? The Stumpjumper delivers, thanks to a ground-up suspension redesign and lightest-in-class frame weight. How about something that's ready to shred when the trail turns downhill? That suspension re-design—paired with new Trail Geometry and the Rider-First Engineered frame's perfect blend of stiffness and lightweight—turns the Stumpjumper into an absolute monster descending. Point it where you want to go and let the party begin.
As with all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Stumpjumper is dressed to impress. SRAM's XX Eagle Transmission wireless electronic groupset handles shifting duties while FOX Factory suspension delivers a magic carpet-smooth ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK-When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone's riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU'LL EVER RIDE-We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY-The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It's long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you're able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED-Rider-First Engineered frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you're a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT-We introduced the SWAT door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those "oh sh**t" necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Seatpost Length||125 mm||160 mm||160 mm||185 mm||185 mm||213mm|
|Stack (Low BB)||614mm||613mm||622mm||632mm||641mm||650mm|
|Stack (High BB)||610mm||609mm||618mm||627mm||636mm||646mm|
|Reach (Low BB)||410mm||430mm||450mm||475mm||500mm||530mm|
|Reach (High BB)||415mm||435mm||455mm||480mm||505mm||535mm|
|Headtube Angle (Low BB)||65°||65°||65°||65°||65°||65°|
|Headtube Angle (High BB)||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|BB Height (Low BB)||328mm||333mm||333mm||333mm||333mm||333mm|
|BB Height (High BB)||335mm||340mm||340mm||340mm||340mm||340mm|
|BB Drop (Low BB)||47mm||42mm||42mm||42mm||42mm||42mm|
|BB Drop (High BB)||40mm||35mm||35mm||35mm||35mm||35mm|
|Trail (Low BB)||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm||126mm|
|Trail (High BB)||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm||123mm|
|Fork Length (full)||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm||550mm|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||563mm||583mm||605mm||632mm||660mm||692mm|
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||734mm||744mm||749mm||757mm||757mm|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|6'2" - 6'8"||S6||XX-Large|
|188cm - 203cm|
|5'10" - 6'4"||S5||X-Large|
|178cm - 193cm|
|173cm - 188cm|
|5'5" - 5'11"||S3||Medium|
|165cm - 180cm|
|5'2" - 58"||S2||Small|
|157cm - 173cm|
|150cm - 160cm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Hubs||F: DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h, R: DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Rims||Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Chain||SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain|
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 130mm of travel|
|Tires||F: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON T9 compound, 29x2.3", R: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON T7 compound, 29x2.3"|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Crankset||SRAM XX Eagle Crankset, Carbon, Integrated Guard, 55mm Chainline, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS POD Ultimate Controller|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm Wide, Threaded|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Derailleur|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52t|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Black Pearl/Satin Black Pearl/Brushed Black Chrome / S1 / 29-inch||888818859979||93323-0001|
|Gloss Black Pearl/Satin Black Pearl/Brushed Black Chrome / S2 / 29-inch||888818860098||93323-0002||210000008494|
|Gloss Black Pearl/Satin Black Pearl/Brushed Black Chrome / S3 / 29-inch||888818860067||93323-0003|
|Gloss Black Pearl/Satin Black Pearl/Brushed Black Chrome / S6 / 29-inch||888818860142||93323-0006|