Short days got you down? Missing that time spent shredding your local trails? Hit it hard,
after-hours, with the Flux 800—a light that’ll see you maximizing your ride time without fear of
being caught short in the dark. Mount it on your bike or on your helmet (helmet mount
included), and you'll get direct light where you’re looking. Dominate the dark with dual Cree
LEDs under dedicated wide and spot optics, which put lumens exactly where you need them.
- Sculpted double-beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen.
- Cree XPG2 and XPL LEDs
- Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars.
- Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem, with a long reach to
work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables.
- Extra bright side lights give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-ion internal battery.
- 300 to 800 lumens LED output.
- 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours.
- Four operating modes: Steady High Mode (800 lumens), Steady Low Spot Mode (300
lumens), Steady Low Wide Mode (300 lumens), Daytime Flash Mode (400 lumens).
- Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.