Service Product Catalog
$4.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
$15.00 - $25.00
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$9.00 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Forged and machined, the ZP-5 is ideal for closely cutting zip ties and many other materials in tight spaces.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
A perfect way to start a bicycle tool collection! A great combination of tools to help a home mechanic clean, adjust, maintain, and do some basic repairs on their bike. The SK-4 includes more than 15 genuine Park Tool products that can perform dozens of tasks and includes a custom Park Tool toolbox with extra room for spare parts and more tools. The SK-4 includes: - AWS-10 Fold-Up Hex Wrench Set - BBB-4 Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair - CC-3.2 Chain Checker - CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter - CT-5 Mini ChainBrute Chain Tool - FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - HCW-16.3 Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - HR-8 8mm Hex Wrench - MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers - SD-2 Shop Screwdriver: #2 Phillips - SW-7.2 Triple Spoke Wrench - TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set - TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench
Three of the most common Torx compatible wrench sizes in our classic 3-way design. The TWS-3 is useful for disc rotor bolts (T25), chainring bolts (T30), and hydraulic brake work (T10). TWS-3 FEATURES - T10, T25 and T30 Torx compatible set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months
- Handy tool to have to easily remove your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
Page 1 of 2 Next page